What Wood Heating Inspections Consist of...
- Our inspections start with a 16 point check up on your wood heating
- All interior parts of the system are visually inspected for fire
worthiness as well as structural strength.
- The chimney system above the roof is inspected to make sure it is
undamaged and in good working order.
- These inspections include masonry fireplaces, prefabricated fireplaces,
wood stoves and fireplace inserts.
- We can suggest ways of correcting any violations or defects that are
found in the wood heating system.
The completed inspection will be fully documented on a comprehensive
inspection form, listing the status of the wood heating system.